Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Messianic Transmission

Retrospectical - Messianic Transmission
No one is perfect but we are expected to try
To be more like Messiah every day
 and less like the World and the Hypocrites
 Mattityahu - Matt 5;20, Yaakov - James 4;4

When it comes to establishing or strengthening the covenant relationship…
I am wanting to get passed the knocking on the door
and move quickly to the pounding on the Table
and hammering out the particulars of the agreement
of the [Ketuvah] in the covenant;

I am in no way trying to start any trouble
and open to proof where I may be wrong
and as always attempting an offering
of information where I may be right…

Note; I am not perfect and I am not the smartest person in the world,
nor am I claiming to be smarter than the authorities & experts,
merely stating that I am forced to confirm and validate {more than most}

[Citing the Barean’s in the Book of Acts {17;11} that were more Nobel and Honorable than other congregations and searched the Scriptures daily to see if the good news presented to them was true or not]
due to the fact that it is the only way to be certain we know and believe the truth
and are not mislead by those who may be sincere but accidentally honoring those they respect
as opposed to seeking the Fathers will by honorably studying
His Word to acquire His perspective and concepts,
and certainly to avoid the views of those who choose not to validate what has been handed down to them,
which is what got us kicked out of the garden and the promised land in the first place.

Also; Specifically due to my studies of the books of Yeshayahu (Isaiah), Yeremyahu (Jeremiah), Ytzekiel (Ezekiel), Etzra (Ezra) and Nehemyah (Nehemiah), I am far more aggressive in herding the sheep “Back” into the corral of obedience quickly so they can enjoy the covenant experience as soon as they can possibly adjust, or they will be separated from the rest of us as {or if} “We” are allowed to enter in ourselves…

This is not to be taken offensively nor in any way to cause controversy
Merely to hone our skills as Shepherds and leaders of the sheep

1Ti_3:1  This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop\Shepherd\Leader,
he desireth a good work.

1Ti_3:10  And let these also first be proved;
then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

1Ti_3:13  For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Messiah Yahushua.

and get us closer to the Father and His only begotten Son
our Leader and example in every way

Deu 18:13  Thou shalt be whole-hearted with YHWH thy Elohim.
Deu 18:14  For these nations, that thou art to dispossess, hearken unto soothsayers, and unto diviners; but as for thee, YHWH thy Elohim hath not suffered thee so to do.
Deu 18:15  A prophet will YHWH thy Elohim “raise up” unto thee, from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Deu 18:16  according to all that thou didst desire of YHWH thy Elohim in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying: 'Let me not hear again the voice of YHWH my Elohim, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.'
Deu 18:17  And YHWH said unto me: 'They have well said that which they have spoken.
Deu 18:18  I will “raise them up” a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Deu 18:19  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

Isa 55:4  Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

I intend to prove my love for you and your families, friends and foes,
and foremost towards the World wide Congregation by submitting this information;

Mark 12:24  And Yahushua answering said unto them, Do ye [We] not therefore err, because ye [We]  know not the Scriptures, neither the Power of Yahuah?

That is the very essence of why “We All” make mistakes including and especially Me!

Isa 9:13  For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek YHWH of hosts.
Isa 9:14  Therefore YHWH will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.
Isa 9:15  The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.
Isa 9:16  For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

“Get them as early as possible”

Pro_22:6  Train up a child in the way he should go:
and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

To the comment I have recently heard from some leaders;
to wit;

“If you are unaware you are unaccountable;”

I am of a different mentality due to scriptures like the following…

Mat 5:16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Mat 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:20  For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak,
they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matt 12:36-37

Luk 12:42  And Yahushua said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his Master shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
Luk 12:43  Blessed is that servant, whom his Master when he cometh shall find so doing.
Luk 12:44  Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
Luk 12:45  But and if that servant say in his heart, My Master delayed his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
Luk 12:46  The Master of that servant will come in a day when he looked not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
Luk 12:47  And that servant, which knew his Master's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will,
shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luk 12:48  But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes*,
shall be beaten with fewer stripes*.
For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required:
and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Luk 12:49  I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Luk 12:50  But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
Luk 12:51  Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

 7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto Yahuah; and whether we die, we die unto Yahuah: whether we live therefore, or die, we are Yahuah's. 9 For to this end Messiah Yahushua both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Leader both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Messiah. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith Yahuah, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to Yah. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to Yahuah.
Romans 14:7-12

And here is where it came from;

Please note that when I cut and paste the Hebrew scriptures my Program fouls up the order of the text, I try to realign the words as I can but may have missed some in frustration due to each highlighting effort rearranging the words and letters…
Isa 45:15 
מושׁיע׃ ישׂראל אלהי מסתתר אל אתה אכן

Isa 45:15  Verily thou art a El that hidest thyself, O Elohi of Israel, the Saviour [Moshia]…
 Isa 45:16  They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
Isa 45:17  But Israel shall be saved in YHWH with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
Isa 45:18  For thus saith YHWH that created the heavens; Elohim himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am Yahuah; and there is none else.
Isa 45:19  I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I YHWH speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Isa 45:20  Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
Isa 45:21  Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I YHWH? and there is no Elohim else beside me; a just El and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am El, and there is none else.
Isa 45:23  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Isa 45:24  Surely, shall one say, in YHWH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
Isa 45:25  In YHWH shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.


Neh 1:1  The words of Nehemiah the son of Hacaliah. Now it came to pass in the month Chislev, in the twentieth year, as I was in Shushan the castle,
Neh 1:2  that Hanani, one of my brethren, came out of Y’hudah, he and certain men; and I asked them concerning the Hebrews that had escaped, that were left of the captivity, and concerning Y’rushalom.
Neh 1:3  And they said unto me: 'The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach;
the wall of Y’rushalom.  also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire.'
Neh 1:4  And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days; and I fasted and prayed before YHWH Mighty One of Heaven,
Neh 1:5  and said: 'I beseech Thee, O YHWH, the Elohim of heaven, the great and awful YHWH, that keepeth covenant and mercy with them
that love Him* and keep His commandments*;
Neh 1:6  let Thine ear now be attentive, and Thine eyes open, that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer of Thy servant, which I pray before Thee at this time, day and night, for the children of Israel Thy servants, while I confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against Thee; yea,
I and my father's house have sinned.
Neh 1:7  We have dealt very corruptly against Thee, and have not kept the Commandments, nor the Statutes,
nor the Ordinances which Thou didst Command Thy servant Moses.
Neh 1:8  Remember, I beseech Thee, the word that Thou didst Command Thy servant Moses, saying: If ye deal treacherously, I will scatter you abroad among the peoples;
Neh 1:9  but if ye return unto Me, and keep My Commandments and do them, though your dispersed were in the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to cause My name to dwell there.
Neh 1:10  Now these are Thy servants and Thy people, whom Thou hast redeemed by Thy great power, and by Thy Mighty hand.

Jer 40:3  and YHWH hath brought it, and done according as He spoke;
because ye have sinned against YHWH, and have not hearkened to
His voice, therefore this thing is come upon you.

Dan_9:4  And I prayed unto YHWH my Elohim, and made my confession, and said, O YHWH, the great and dreadful Mighty One, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him*, and to them that keep his commandments*;

Joh_14:15  If ye Love Me, keep My Commandments*.

Psa 89:30  (89:31) If his children forsake My law, and walk not in Mine ordinances;
Psa 89:31  (89:32) If they profane My statutes, and keep not My Commandments;
Psa 89:32  (89:33) Then will I visit their transgression with the Rod, and their iniquity with Strokes*.
Psa 89:33  (89:34) But My mercy will I not break off from him, nor will I be false to My faithfulness.
Psa 89:34  (89:35) My covenant will I not profane, nor alter that which is gone out of My lips.
Psa 89:35  (89:36) Once have I sworn by My holiness:
Surely I will not be false unto David {Beloved};

1Ki_11:38  And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt walk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant did; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure house, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.

2Ki_17:13  Yet YHWH testified against Israel, and against Y’hudah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

We were kicked out of the land after the rains were with held and our, wombs, flocks, & crops, were diminished and  peace was overcome with internal and external conflict, by marauders of friend and foe alike…
All we can say is that we were warned, we were mislead by our leaders and we strayed, we were reprimanded then dispersed, and it happened as stated;

Deu_4:26  I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over the Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.

Deu 30:10  if thou shalt hearken to the voice of YHWH your Mighty One, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the law; if thou turn unto YHWH your Mighty One
with all thy heart, and with all thy soul.
Deu 30:11  For this commandment which I command thee this day,
it is not too hard for thee, neither is it far off.
Deu 30:12  It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say: 'Who shall go up for us {Rom_10:6}   to heaven, and bring it unto us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?'
Deu 30:13  Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say: 'Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?'
Deu 30:14  But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. {Rom_10:8} 
Deu 30:15  See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil,
Deu 30:16  in that I command thee this day to love YHWH your Mighty One, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances; then thou shalt live and multiply, and YHWH your Mighty One shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.
Deu 30:17  But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
Deu 30:18  I declare unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it.
Deu 30:19  I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse; therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed;
Deu 30:20  to love YHWH your Mighty One, to hearken to His voice, and to cleave unto Him; for that is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which YHWH swore unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Regarding the issues of Using the Names In Vein, improperly or the wrong names altogether;

Exodus 23:13
(HOT) 
על־פיך׃ ישׁמע לא תזכירו לא אחרים אלהים ושׁם תשׁמרו אליכם אשׁר־אמרתי ובכל


(JPS)  And in all things that I have said unto you take ye heed;
and make no mention of the Name of other gods,
neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

We are not to worship nor refer to the Father as others worship and refer to their false “gods”, including the titles, monikers or even their nomenclature.

Concerning the Actual Names;
Of our Father YHVH\YHWH used 6,828 times in the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia edition of the Hebrew Masoretic text.
Yahuah\Yehovah\Yahweh etc… &
Of our Messiah Yahushua (Meaning “Yahuah” Saves, Saved, or
is our; -Savior, Redeemer, Salvation, Deliverer etc…)

Here are some Excuses that are made to avoid using the proper Names;
as opposed to using the information as close as we can get to the proper original nomenclature passed down to us from Moshe & the prophets;

To say that we should Break the Fathers commandments and refuse to use the name He specifically gave us to properly refer to Him, 1 [as not to offend=to appease men], 2 or not use the name because we have lost the original pronunciation due to it being purposely hidden from us by commandment breakers, and 3 that the vowel points were lost, and 4 also that we do not want to offend any orthodox or other person that would be uncomfortable hearing the Name;

When the original manuscripts had no vowel points, please remember that the Messiah was ridiculed, hunted down, beaten, harassed, mocked and murdered by people just like them,  and the disciples were beaten and threatened then martyred as well by the same type of people who demanded the names not be used and, is breaking the commandment and honoring the doctrines of men.

Yet in contrast the early disciples’ maintained their training and continued to use the proper Names and offer the unadulterated Word Of YHWH and the Spirit Of Yahu Confirmed the Word with Signs & wonders and many people were saved including people of status!

Act_13:48  And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of YHWH: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Act_17:12  Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Act_18:8  And Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on Yahusuah with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized.

The Father would prefer for us to get as close as we possibly can rather that disobey His direct order I can certainly say with all confidence.

We have the Fathers Name clearly spelled out for us and used vastly in both testimonies’ \ testaments’ but they were removed or replaced by TORAH breakers…
6828 times in the first phase alone from Gen 4;2 - Malacai 4;5 the second to last verse
Gen 4.2                      (HOT) ׃הוהי־תא אישׁ קניתי ותאמר את־קין ותלד ותהר אשׁתו את־חוה ידע והאדם    


(JPS)  And the man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived and bore Cain,
and said: 'I have gotten a man with the help of YHWH.'



Malachi 4:5
(HOT)  (3:23) והנורא׃  הגדול יהוה יום בוא לפני הנביא אליה את לכם שׁלח אנכי הנה


(JPS)  (3:23) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of YHVH.


In honor of the Babylonian influence during the 10th Century a new grammatical rule was invented by the Hebrew Scribes to the Hebrew Language called
“the pre-tonal shortening rule.” This rule states that
whenever the Father’s name (Yahu) appears at the
beginning of a name then it changes to “Yeho.” But if it
appears at the end of names then it can remain as “Yahu.”

This was done to hide the true pronunciation of the correct Names;
To keep them from being used properly, with the excuse of not profaning & using in them in vain;
Which sounds good on the surface but exposes a pattern throughout the ages where we all are mislead, and need to realign ourselves so as to get back on the proper path & moving in the right direction. We also need to be certain we do not follow the same practice… so with that in mind;

(YaHUaH)
From Strong’s concordance;

H3068
יהוה
yehôvâh,
yeh-ho-vaw'

And (YaHUshua) contemporaneously Called Jesus
G2424
Ἰησοῦς, Iēsous
ee-ay-sooce'
Of Hebrew origin [H3091]; Jesus (that is, Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites: - Jesus.
also from Strong’s;

יהושׁע    יהושׁוּע
yehôshûa‛  yehôshûa‛
yeh-ho-shoo'-ah, yeh-ho-shoo'-ah

From H3068 and H3467;  Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (that is, Joshua), the Jewish leader: - Yehoshua, Yehoshuah, Joshua. Compare H1954, H3442.

[In the “Jewish Publication Society version of the scriptures”] Out of 200 verses & 219 times the Name “Joshua” [יהושׁעH3091] is delineated and only once is it spelled any different [(NehemYah 8.17 ישׁוע) which simply may have been a typo]… in the JPS version;

Logically speaking since it was the practice of Hebrews to take the Names of the ancestors they Loved & admired & give them to their Children,
the Spelling Should Certainly be the Same, yet in a few cases there seem to have been typographic errors, and this must be repaired, or the deviations will continue.

Moshe\Moses & Yahushua (Hoshea Renamed Yahushua by Moshe)…

(HOT)  יהושׁע׃  בן־נון עשׁוהל משׁה ויקרא את־הארץ לתור משׁה אשׁר־שׁלח האנשׁים שׁמות אלה

(JPS)  …These are the names of the men that Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Hoshea the son of Nun Joshua.
Num 13;16

…Certainly Knew how to spell the Name and always spelled it the same way
יהושׁע׃, so in Honor of the original persons who gave & received the Name and to show respect for the reasoning behind the action and it’s purpose, I demand the right to realign our mentality and practice back to the first spelling & pronunciation, seeing as they are the authorities and the other’s were following in their wake, and furthermore, it is the scribes down through the last few centuries that may have altered the spelling due to ulterior motives that I believe we should reconsider.
Moshe as the deification of the Father showing us what is right and Yahushua leading us into the Promised Land… my reasoning is forthwith;

Also “Joshua” the High Priest in the time of Haggai, a great story and analogy of Messiahs typification of sorts [including the moment after Yahushua said to Miriam
“do not touch me I have not yet ascended to My Father” John 20:17]


First of all; As earlier shown but not pointed out…
and now will be demonstrated in the following verses;
True “Orthodox” or any other faithful Hebrews can only except the Father YHWH as their Savior according to the scriptures… this is a long referral but covers many aspects so of the Fathers attributes accomplishments’ & attitudes so please bare with me. And also Honoring His Name “YHWH”

5 I am YHWH, and there is none else, there is no Deity beside me:
I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun,
and from the west, that there is none beside me.
I am YHWH, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness:
I make Peace,
and create evil:
I YHWH
do all these things.
8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness:
let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation,
and let righteousness spring up together;
I YHWH have created it.
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker!
Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou?
or thy work, He hath no hands?
10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou?
or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
11 Thus saith YHWH, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker,
Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands
command ye me.
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it:
I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens,
and all their host have I commanded.
13 I have ”raised him up” in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways:
he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith YHWH Eloha.
14 Thus saith YHWH, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee;
in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying,
Surely YHWH is In Thee;
and there is none else, there is no Deity.
15 Verily thou art a Mighty One that hidest thyself,
 O YHWH Mighty One of Israel, the Savior.
16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17 But Israel shall be saved in YHWH with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded Kingdom without end.
18 For thus saith YHWH that created the heavens;
YAH himself that formed the earth and made it;
He hath established it, he created it not in vain,
he formed it to be inhabited:
I am YHWH; and there is none else.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:
I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain:
I YHWH speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Isaiah 45:5-19


Isaiah 43:11

(HOT)  מושׁיע׃ מבלעדי ואין יהוה אנכי אנכי

(JPS)  I, even I, am YHVH; and beside Me there is no savior.

Hosea 13:4
(HOT)  בלתי׃ אין ומושׁיע תדע לא זולתי ואלהים מצרים מארץ אלהיך יהוה ואנכי

(JPS)  Yet I am YHVH your Mighty One from the land of Egypt;
and thou knowest no Elohim but Me, and beside Me there is no saviour.

Isa_43:3
(HOT)  תחתיך׃ וסבא כושׁ מצרים כפרך נתתי מושׁיעך ישׂראל קדושׁ אלהיך יהוה אני כי

(JPS)  For I am YHVH thy Mighty One, The Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour;
I have given Egypt as thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Yoel 2;32

אמר כאשׁר פליטה תהיה ובירושׁלם בהר־ציון כי ימלט יהוה  בשׁם אשׁר־יקרא כל והיה
קרא׃ יהוה אשׁר ובשׂרידים יהוה
(HOT)  (3:5) 
(JPS)  (3:5) And it shall come to pass, that
whosoever shall call on the Name of YHVH shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as YHVH hath said, and among the remnant those whom YHVH shall call.

Act_2:21  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of YHVH shall be saved.

Also Messiah must come in the Fathers Name
Psa 89:18  For YHVH is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
Psa 89:19  Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
Psa 89:20  I have found David {Beloved} my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
Psa 89:21  With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Psa 89:22  The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
Psa 89:23  And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
Psa 89:24  But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
Psa 89:25  I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
Psa 89:26  He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
Psa 89:27  Also I will make him My Firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
Psa 89:28  My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
Psa 89:29  His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
Psa 89:30  If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
Psa 89:31  If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
Psa 89:32  Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
Psa 89:33  Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
Psa 89:34  My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35  Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36  His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37  It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
Psa 89:38  But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
Psa 89:39  Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.
Psa 89:40  Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.
Psa 89:41  All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
Psa 89:42  Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
Psa 89:43  Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
Psa 89:44  Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
Psa 89:45  The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.
Psa 89:46  How long, YHVH? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?
Psa 89:47  Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?
Psa 89:48  What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.
Psa 89:49  YHVH, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth?
Psa 89:50  Remember, YHVH, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;
Psa 89:51  Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O YHVH;
wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.
Psa 89:52  Blessed be YHVH for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

Isa 29:23  But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of Him, they shall sanctify My Name, and
sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the Elohim of Israel.
Isa 29:24  They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.


Isa 52:1  Awake, awake, put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
Isa 52:2  Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem; loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
Isa 52:3  For thus saith YHVH: Ye were sold for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
Isa 52:4  For thus saith YHVH Elohim: My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
Isa 52:5  Now therefore, what do I here, saith YHVH, seeing that My people is taken away for nought? They that rule over them do howl, saith YHVH,
and My name continually all the day is blasphemed.
Isa 52:6  Therefore My people shall know My name; therefore they shall know in that day that I, even He that spoke, behold, here I am.
Isa 52:7  How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger of good tidings, that announceth peace, the harbinger of good tidings, that announceth salvation; that saith unto Zion: 'Thy Elohim reigneth!'
Isa 52:8  Hark, thy watchmen! they lift up the voice, together do they sing; for they shall see, eye to eye, YHVH returning to Zion.
Isa 52:9  Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem;
for YHVH hath comforted His people, He hath redeemed Jerusalem.
Isa 52:10  YHVH hath made bare His holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our Elohim.
Isa 52:11  Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, ye that bear the vessels of YHVH.
Isa 52:12  For ye shall not go out in haste, neither shall ye go by flight; for YHVH will go before you, and the Mihjty One of Israel will be your rearward.
Isa 52:13  Behold, My servant shall prosper, he shall be exalted
and lifted up, and shall be very high.
Isa 52:14  According as many were appalled at thee - so marred was his visage unlike that of a man, and his form unlike that of the sons of men -
Isa 52:15  So shall he startle many nations, kings shall shut their mouths because of him; for that which had not been told them shall they see, and that which they had not heard shall they perceive.


Jer 12:10  Many shepherds have destroyed My vineyard, they have trodden My portion under foot, they have made My pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.
Jer 12:11  They have made it a desolation, it mourneth unto Me, being desolate; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.
Jer 12:12  Upon all the high hills in the wilderness spoilers are come; for the sword of YHVH devoureth from the one end of the land even to the other end of the land, no flesh hath peace.
Jer 12:13  They have sown wheat, and have reaped thorns; they have put themselves to pain, they profit not; be ye then ashamed of your increase, because of the fierce anger of YHVH.
Jer 12:14  Thus saith YHVH: As for all Mine evil neighbours, that touch the inheritance which I have caused My people Israel to inherit, behold, I will pluck them up from off their land, and will pluck up the house of Judah from among them.
Jer 12:15  And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them up, I will again have compassion on them; and I will bring them back, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.
Jer 12:16  And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of My people to swear by My name: 'As YHVH liveth,' even as they taught My people to swear by “Baal” {“LORD”};
then shall they be built up in the midst of My people.
Jer 12:17  But if they will not hearken, then will I pluck up that nation, plucking up and destroying it, saith the LORD.



יהוה אדני כה־אמר אליהם ואמרת (HOT)   
אלהיכם׃י הוהי ניא לאמר להם ידי ואשׂא מצרים בארץ להם ואודע יעקב בית לזרע ידי ואשׂא בישׂראל בחרי ביום

אלהיכם׃י  הוהי  ניא   &   יהוה אדני      
Eze 20:5  and say unto them: Thus saith Adoni YHVH: In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up My hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made Myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up My hand unto them, saying: I am YHVH your Elohim;

We just saw that Adoni is not a replacement but and adjective before the Name of YHVH
IE  Adoni Yehovah
And He reiterates I Am “Ani” “YHVH” Yehovah “Elohim” Your Mighty One


Eze_36:23  And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am YHVH, saith Adoni YHVH, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Eze_39:7  So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am YHVH, the Holy One in Israel.


Mal_4:2  But unto you that fear {Respect} My Name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.


Not in any way “Yeshua” (which you by way of my friend David H. Stern and other messianic teachers I have studied under claim means…
“I am Salvation”)
He is our Proxy Sacrifice, Kinsman redeemer, Messiah, High Priest,
and our Leader and example in each and every way…
But the Father Redeems and Saves us by the willing
Sacrifice of His only begotten Son.
Thru the grace mercy provision and power of YHVH’s “Ruach Ha Kodesh”
(HOT)  בימינך׃ ממתקוממים חוסים מושׁיע חסדיך הפלה

(JPS)  Make passing great Thy mercies, O Thou (YHVH?) that Savest by
 Thy right hand (Messiah?) from assailants them that take refuge in Thee.


(HOT)  תשׁעני׃ מחמס משׁעי ומנוסי משׂגבי ישׁעי וקרן מגני אחסה־בו צורי אלהי

(JPS)  The Elohi who is my rock, in Him I take refuge; my shield, and my horn of salvation, my high tower, and my refuge; my saviour, Thou savest me from violence.

(HOT)  אושׁע׃ ומאיבי יהוה אקרא מהלל

(JPS)  Praised, I cry, is YHVH, and I am saved from mine enemies.

Joshua 1:1

(HOT)    לאמר׃ משׁה משׁרת בן־נון ושׁע־יהאליהוה ויאמר יהוה עבד משׁה מות אחרי ויהי
(JPS)  Now it came to pass after the death of Moses the servant of YHVH [the LORD- Baal], that YHVH [the LORD- Baal] spoke unto [Joshua] Yahushua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying:

(HOT) 
אתכם כי־אני ועשׂו נאם־יהוה הארץ כל־עם וחזק הגדול הכהן בן־יהוצדק הושׁעי וחזק נאם־יהוה זרבבל חזק ועתה
צבאות׃ נאם יהוה


(JPS)  Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith YHVH; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith YHVH, and work; for I am with you, saith YHVH of hosts.

Now for the Issue of the Sabbath;

Exo_20:8  Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Exo_20:10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of YHVH thy Mighty One: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

Exo_20:11  For in six days YHVH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YHVH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exo_31:14  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Exo_31:15  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to YHVH: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.


Exo_31:16  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.


Exo_35:2  Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to YHVH: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.


Exo_35:3  Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.


Num 15:27  And if one person sin through error, then he shall offer a she-goat of the first year for a sin-offering.
Num 15:28  And the priest shall make atonement for the soul that erreth, when he sinneth through error, before YHVH, to make atonement for him; and he shall be forgiven,
Num 15:29  both he that is home-born among the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them: ye shall have one law for him that doeth aught in error.
Num 15:30  But the soul that doeth aught with a high hand, whether he be home-born or a stranger, the same blasphemeth YHVH; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
Num 15:31  Because he hath despised the word of YHVH, and hath broken His commandment; that soul shall utterly be cut off, his iniquity shall be upon him.
Num 15:32  And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks upon the sabbath day.
Num 15:33  And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
Num 15:34  And they put him in ward, because it had not been declared what should be done to him.
Num 15:35  And YHVH said unto Moses: 'The man shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.'
Num 15:36  And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died, as YHVH commanded Moses.


Neh_9:14  And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:


Neh_10:31  And if the people of the land bring ware or any victuals on the sabbath day to sell, that we would not buy it of them on the sabbath, or on the holy day: and that we would leave the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt.


Neh_13:15  In those days saw I in Judah some treading wine presses {Labor} on the sabbath, and bringing in sheaves {Harvesting}, and lading asses {bearing a burden}; as also wine, grapes, and figs, and all manner of burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the sabbath day: and I testified against them in the day wherein they sold victuals {Commerce}.


Neh_13:16  There dwelt men of Tyre also therein, which brought fish, and all manner of ware, and sold on the sabbath unto the children of Judah, and in Jerusalem.


Neh_13:17  Then I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said unto them, What evil thing is this that ye do, and profane the sabbath day?


Neh_13:18  Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city? yet ye bring more wrath upon Israel by profaning the sabbath.


Neh_13:19  And it came to pass, that when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut, and charged that they should not be opened till after the sabbath: and some of my servants set I at the gates, that there should no burden be brought in on the sabbath day.


Neh_13:21  Then I testified against them, and said unto them, Why lodge ye about the wall? if ye do so again, I will lay hands on you. From that time forth came they no more on the sabbath.


Neh_13:22  And I commanded the Levites that they should cleanse themselves, and that they should come and keep the gates, to sanctify the sabbath day. Remember me, O my God, concerning this also, and spare me according to the greatness of thy mercy.

Psa_92:1  A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:


Isa_56:2  Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.


Isa_56:6  Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;


Isa_58:13  If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Isa_66:23  And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.


Jer_17:21  Thus saith the LORD; Take heed to yourselves, and bear no burden on the sabbath day, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem;


Jer_17:22  Neither carry forth a burden out of your houses on the sabbath day, neither do ye any work, but hallow ye the sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.


Jer_17:24  And it shall come to pass, if ye diligently hearken unto me, saith the LORD, to bring in no burden through the gates of this city on the sabbath day, but hallow the sabbath day, to do no work therein;


Jer_17:27  But if ye will not hearken unto me to hallow the sabbath day, and not to bear a burden, even entering in at the gates of Jerusalem on the sabbath day; then will I kindle a fire in the gates thereof, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem, and it shall not be quenched.

1
When we are told not to change the TORAH in any way including spelling, and textual context, and not to go to the right or the left, to get around following every precept.
And we are reiterated by Messiah by His declaring He is come to fulfill not remove and “not a jot or tittle” in greek or Hebrew “not the slightest serif on the smallest letter ‘Yud‘” is to be done away with how can we consider changing any thing including names?

As a Karaite I only accept Scripture as authority, and only read other references to glean concepts and to study opinions and conceptual applications, also to comprehend the underlying perceptions of peoples beliefs’ to better understand how to approach them, and which Scriptures to share with them…
In reference to yeshua and the other references and the second temple changes due to accepted inculcations, I asert Haggai, Nehemyah, Ezra, ? Zackaryah, who were involved with the rebuilding and reestablishment of the second temple I reiterate the example in Zecharyah where the Angel of YHWH interacted and spoke the Fathers words and commands to “Yahushua” ben Yehotzadak in a prophetic context about Messiah and His Office and duties, and the spelling is exactly the same as in TORAH, this was all submitted in earlier correspondences…
 Several weeks ago you referenced the scripture that if Father, Mother, Sister, Brother or Beloved Wife of our bosom attempt to lead us astray we are to not listen and deal with them immediately… yet here we are allowing people who are willing to change what the Father has established, to be altered…
Here are some of the references

Neh_8:17  And all the congregation of them that were come back out of the captivity made booths, and dwelt in the booths; for since the days of Joshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness.
Neh 8:17 בני כן בן־נון ישׁוע מימי לא־עשׂו כי בסכות וישׁבו סכות מן־השׁבי השׁבים כל־הקהל ויעשׂו
מאד׃ גדולה שׂמחה ותהי ההוא היום עד ישׂראל




Hag_1:1  In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, saying:
Hag_1:12  Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, hearkened unto the voice of the LORD their God, and unto the words of Haggai the prophet, as the LORD their God had sent him; and the people did fear before the LORD.
Hag_1:14  And the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work in the house of the LORD of hosts, their God,
Hag_2:2  'Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and to the remnant of the people, saying:


Haggai 2:2(HOT) 
לאמר׃ העם ואל־שׁארית הגדול הכהן בן־יהוצדק עושׁיהל־וא יהודה פחת בן־שׁלתיאל אל־זרבבל אמר־נא
Hag_2:4  Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work; for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts.
(HOT) 
ועתה חזק זרבבל נאם־יהוה וחזק יהושׁע בן־יהוצדק הכהן הגדול וחזק כל־עם הארץ יהוהנאם־ ועשׂו כי־אני אתכם נאם יהוה צבאות׃

Zec_3:1  And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.
(HOT) לשׂטנו׃ על־ימינו עמד והשׂטן  יהוה מלאך לפני עמד הגדול הכהן את־יהושׁע ויראני

Zec_3:3  Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
(HOT) המלאך׃  לפני ועמד צואים בגדים לבשׁ היה ויהושׁע

Zec_3:6  And the angel of the LORD forewarned Joshua, saying:
(HOT) לאמר׃ ביהושׁע יהוה מלאך ויעד 

Zec_3:8  Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou and thy fellows that sit before thee; for they are men that are a sign; for, behold, I will bring forth My servant the Shoot. (HOT) 
צמח׃ את־עבדי מביא כי־הנני המה מופת כי־אנשׁי לפניך הישׁבים ורעיך אתה הגדול  הכהן יהושׁע שׁמע־נא

Zec_3:9  For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone are seven facets; behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts: And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Zec 3:9 
ומשׁתי צבאות יהוה נאם פתחה מפתח הנני עינים שׁבעה אחת על־אבן יהושׁע לפני נתתי אשׁר האבן הנה יכ
אחד׃ ביום הארץ־ההיא את־עון    


Zec_6:11  yea, take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set the one upon the head of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest;
(HOT)  הגדול׃ הכהן דקוצבן־יה יהושׁע בראשׁ ושׂמת עטרות ועשׂית כסף־וזהב ולקחת

Here are scriptures that show Hebrew is the Language the Father chose for purity in comprehension… if I haven’t documented them in this letter already.

[We are about to see that we need to know Hebrew to be able to read and study the unadulterated scriptures for our selves along with being obedient]…
and the marriages with foreign wives corrected

23 In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab: 24 And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Hebrews language, but according to the language of each people. 25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by YHVH, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. 26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of YHVH, and YHVH made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin.
27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our Holy One in marrying strange wives? 28 And one of the sons of Joiada, the son of Eliashib the high priest, was son in law to Sanballat the Horonite:
therefore I chased him from me.
29 Remember them, O YHVH, because they have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant of the priesthood, and of the Levites.
30 Thus cleansed I them from all strangers, and appointed the wards of the priests and the Levites, every one in his business; 31 And for the wood offering, at times appointed, and for the firstfruits. Remember me, O my God, for good.
 Neh 13:1-31

No comments:

Post a Comment